Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why is my personel life such gossip?

I don't get it? I do things in life, and people just make it seems like it's hot off the front page of some magazine. It spreads like wild fire, and people don't quit asking me what did you do? What did you do? When I keep fucking telling them. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

I think people just enjoy getting involved with other peoples lives in that way because their lives are utterly boring and they can't entertain themselves and make their own choices. So they decide to go nose around in other peoples lives and see what's going on. I find it extremely fucking annoying and extremely fucking rude.

It's kind of like with celebrities. People go fucking ape shit to know what they are doing at every single second. These people can't take a fucking piss without someone trying to figure out what's going on. When gowning and moaning because u have back pain turns into you are in an affair with a homeless clown named Bobo. THERE'S A FUCKING PROBLEM.

I'm going to make this a short post because I've said what I had to say, but I have one message for all those people that can't just leave people alone and stay out of peoples lives when you are clearly not wanted. FUCK YOU!!!

Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is a choice left up to you.