Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Nothing ever works out for me." What do you mean? "Whenever I plan things, people cancel on me...*begins to cry and cuts self*"

Alright listen up. What the fuck is wrong with people. Okay well I have been writing on this blog for several months now, and I'm pretty sure everyone who has read something that has come from my mind has noticed that there is clearly something wrong with a lot of people.

Today's topic. When people over react on plans being canceled.

It happens to me a lot, that either I have plans, and everyone ends up being busy, or it just doesn't happen because of weather or something else. I don't go around all depressed because of that. I don't sit in a fucking corner and cry the whole day. If something gets canceled. I either find something else to do. Or just economies, by staying home and doing fuck all...no matter how boring it is. As a matter of fact, it's what's happening to me RIGHT NOW!!! I'm sitting here, indoors in front of my computer writing about this. Because I see people status's on Facebook saying how upset they are. The weather is crappy and fucked up my plans...I would have been skating around town right now, but no. Things didn't go my way. I tried something else. Didn't happen either. So I'm stuck at home whoop di fuckin' doo!!! At least I'm not crying like a loser...

What I'm trying to say is that when someone or something happens. You can't let it ruin everything in your day. Sure it sucks that you can't do anything, but make the best of it. There is plenty of things to do in the world. Good weather or not...

Whenever I see people saying how upset they are because their plans are canceled. I think well honestly. There could be something worse right? There is tons of stuff going on in the world that you are incredibly lucky you aren't going through. I wont go into too much detail because I'm going to touch upon it in another post, but there are people in the world barely getting any sleep because of the fear of war and violence, or people buried under ruble or dirt because of natural disaster. Even in our own home cities or towns there are homeless people living on the streets with barely nothing, and you're upset about how shit is always canceling on you? These people have to be strong just to get through the day, but I don't think these people of our time realize this. They just walk right by it. Oblivious that there is something way fucking worse out there. Then friends canceling on you. By the way. If your friends have canceled on you a multiple of times. Have you ever got the impression that maybe they don't like you? Doesn't mean it's true...but it could be the case.

Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is a choice left up to you.