Sunday, April 18, 2010

"I hate my parents! They wont let me go out whenever I want!"

I've been hearing this phrase way to many times lately. Kids, or teenagers are complaining that their parents don't let them go out when ever they feel like it, certain places, or whatever.

First off you should shut your fucking mouth. Your parents put up with your obnoxious self for all your life, and I'm sure at times they both thought of putting you in the blender and hit liquefy or punting you off a mountain. The problem with these kids that complain way to much, is either they're spoiled rotten, not trusted or just have annoying over protective parents.

Some of the kids that complain about not being able to go out. Is because they got the sweet life. Live in a nice big house, have a bunch of crap they don't even need, and pretty much get whatever they want. See, but the time one of the parents will say no to something, this kid breaks down like a lunatic, screaming and yelling just to get what they want. In my opinion these kids that have it easy, and should switch places with a kid that lives in a shitty apartment, doesn't have much, and doesn't complain. No matter how hard their life is. I can tell you the difference right now. The little spoiled fuck is going to be pissed. Having a tiny room and a tiny bed, with barely any stuff. PISSED! On the other hand, the kid that came from that apartment would be happy as can fucking be! He has what he always wanted! In my opinion I would get a little pissed if I was a kid switching from lower class to upper class. Because I would look at all the shit I had and just throw it all away. Because I'm pretty damn sure most of it is fucking useless. So if you're a spoiled brat and can't take no for an answer. I just want to see you in the future, when you get rejected by a girl or guy. What are you going to do? Beat them up? Just because it doesn't go your way doesn't mean you should over-react. If you haven't noticed. You aren't the ruler of the world. There are billions of other people on this planet too, and you aren't any different from any of them. Apart from the fact that you're annoying.

Alright moving on to the second case. Kids or teens who aren't trusted. Some kids aren't trusted by their parents because if they act like little pricks at home, the probability of them acting like pricks elsewhere, is high. Also the kids that have been caught fucking, drinking, using drugs or having them in their possession and the list goes on. Well for guys I think the fucking wouldn't be that much of a big deal, but for girls I'm sure it is. But the parents of these kids wouldn't let them go out, because for all they know the kid is going to get high and try to walk on the ledge of a building, or pretend he could fly by jumping off a bridge. So that's another reason these poor kids can't go out.

The third reason in my opinion would be over protective parents. Although, I can't say much about this one, because that if your parents are over protective of you, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let you go anywhere without them, and if they do let you go alone. You would have to wear like elbow pads and a helmet...even though you are walking.

There is one more thing I didn't put here, and it has to do with your parents looking out for you. If you are going to a dangerous part of town, or a bad area. Your parents are no doubt going to worry about you. They love you. Even though sometimes they don't act like it. They do. So they are doing it for your own protection. What I did is gain their trust. Even though they aren't my favorite people in the world. I made them trust me. So they let me go where ever. As long as I come back. So try that out. And quit complaining. Because maybe if you weren't such a whiny bitch, your parents would like you.

Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is a choice left up to you.