Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thoughts

I'm so tired. I've been walking for days, the sores and blisters on my feet are beginning to bleed and I can feel their pain. I'm trapped, in a vicious circle of torment, where my mind focuses only on the negative shit that passes through my peripheral. It's so exhausting, to just hate and shun everything, while you see people enjoying everything coming their way. What are they doing, that I'm not? What can't I get? I want to know their secret.

Thoughts of breaking the chain run through my head. I want to break loose, get out of this everyday routine. I want to be able to do something and say "I truly enjoyed doing that". Something, do something, alone. When it involves someone, yes it's amazing but then once you can't see that person, or that person disappears you have nothing left to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is a choice left up to you.